If you are planning to go for vacation then visiting Spain would be an excellent idea. There are many things to see and enjoy in this country. It is consists of 17 regions including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands. It is considered to be the second mostly visited country in the Europe.
But you may be confused about which place to visit. So here are some tourist destinations for Spain has been discussed. Let’s have a look on them:
- Barcelona: Visiting this place can be exciting and interesting. It is a beautiful city with many historical sites. It is situated just on the east coast in the north of Spain. The lovely sea beaches are sure to take away your heart.
- Madrid: It is the capital city of Spain and it is situated just in the center of Spain and hence it doesn’t have sandy beaches.
- Granada: The Alhambra Palace: The Red Palace in Spain attracts great number of tourists from different parts of the world.
- Cuenca: There are many things to enjoy and see in this place. Amongst all, Hanging Houses, which are attached precariously to the sides of the gorge, are the greatest attraction. The Cathedral of Cuenca is another destination that can make you feel pleasant. It was constructed in the 13th century but the reconstruction of the faced was done somewhat in the 20th century after the Giraldillo Tower fell down.
- White Villages: If you are planning to visit Spain then try to visit the White Villages. The south of this country is beset with these pueblos. There are some bars and cafes as well.
- Sierra Nevada: This place is known for skiing and sunny beaches. It is a beautiful place to enjoy sun bathing.
- Seville: It locates in Andalusia just to the north of the famous port of Cadiz. This is one of the sunniest and highly valued regions of Spain both for holiday makers and expats
- Costa Del Sol: sits on the south coast of Spain and is centered around Malaga, very popular with the sun lovers and beach dwellers
- Costa Blanca: which resides on the east coast of Spain and is serviced by Alicante airport.
- Costa Brava: previously mentioned, resides in the north east and connects with France, the most popular destination in Europe and literally translated Costa Brava means rugged coast. So it is a little more scenic than some of its cousins.
- Costa Verde: sits on the western coast of Spain near the north and as its name suggests is a little more temperate than the other coastal regions. Consequently it will provide an alternative holiday in Spain than the typical arrangement.
- The Balearic Islands: are primarily recognized as Majorca, Minorca and Ibiza and sit in the Mediterranean just off the Catalan coast line.
- The Canary Islands: are also a part of Spain and are as such considered to be Spanish holiday options; the best known probably being Tenerife.
Spain is a beautiful country best known for its miles of hot sunny beaches, but as you have probably appreciated its cities are some of the most visited locations in Europe and offer an alternative world of European culture, cuisine, art and architecture.
About the author: The attractions of Spanish holiday have expressed as above by Kimberly Littleton from her own experiences. She used travel expert gosimply that makes her visit so entertaining.